Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bun In A Bin



Miss Misty loved to move her hay around her x-pen and "decorate" with it which led to more of it being sat on then eaten! In order to keep her home tidier and the hay more "munchable" I got her a wire basket and attached it to the x-pen. I placed her litter box next to it so she could continue to sit in it while she munched out of her new hay rack. She was apparently so excited by the new hay rack she promptly jumped into it to eat! I then moved it further off the ground but as you can see by the pictures the girl is not afraid of heights! I wonder...how high can she fly???

2 comments:

Shana Banana said...

Misty is a goofball, must like her foster momma. :) Beautiful too.

Maggie said...

Congratulations! You won my bookplate giveaway! Simply email me with your address and I will send them to you in the mail!!